1. I will follow all rules of conduct related to the use of The Dinner A'Fare studio kitchen during my assembling session.
2. I will not attend my Dinner A'Fare session if I have, or have been exposed to any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.
3. I will promptly freeze my Dinner A'Fare meals following the conclusion of my assembling session.
4. I will follow the baking instructions specified on all meals.
5. I will keep all dinners below 40ºF while in storage, and I will heat all dinners to an internal temperature above 145ºF for steak, 155ºF for fish or ground beef, and 165ºF for poultry when ready to eat.
6. I assume full responsibility for the transportation and proper storage of all of my Dinner A'Fare meals.
7. I agree to release The Dinner A'Fare from all claims, damages, and causes of action or liabilities which may arise as a result of my preparation, storage, and consumption of Dinner A'Fare meals, except if solely due to the gross negligence of Dinner A'Fare.
8. I will not resell my Dinner A'Fare dinners, or use them for commercial service.
Bring a cooler or tote to transport food home.
Refreshments are provided.
For your safety, as well as the safety of the little ones, we ask that no one under the age of 12 attend.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance of your session will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
We understand that life is unpredictable; if possible, the store will work with you to reschedule your session within two days of your original session date without penalty. We will also attempt to prepare your meals as a Stand-In-Chef if time allows.
Inclement Weather - please contact your local store during inclement weather situations to check the status of your session. In most inclement weather situations we will attempt to assemble your meals as a Stand-In-Chef for your convenience.